Limestone Polishing Services in Harpsden Bottom We carefully and professionally enhance the shine and colour of your valued limestone surface, revealing those beautiful fossils by removing years of tough dirt and unsightly scuff marks. To restore your limestone floor to almost new again, call us for a free quotation. Not sure what type of tile you have? Send us a few pictures and we might be able to tell you if it’s marble, limestone, travertine or ceramic.
As an experienced limestone sanding company in Harpsden Bottom, we can repair any kind of cracks, chips or scratches in your floors. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Deep cleaning of limestone tiles and grout lines
- Remove stains caused by food and drinks spillages
- Fill cracks and holes with colour-matching resin and polish it to a shine that matches the rest of the floor.
- Restore the shine to your limestone floors using Klindex diamond sanding pads.
- Too much glare coming from outside, or too slippery and want it more matt? We can bring a glossy floor to a honed finish, which will still feel and look as gorgeous as satin. All done in a day!
- Protect your stone floors with solvent or water based sealants or protective wax.